<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
F U pussy ass hater you should do you

Thursday, January 29, 2009 at 11:58:00 PM


if you aint heard of me then you should go and get a blues clue
opps i mean a red clue
waynes here su WOO

GET OFF MY VAG

anyways,

if i dont find it
ill start researching ways to commit suicide.
the hanging thing is overrated.


im kidding, i would NEVER kill my self.
of course id get someone to do it for me :)
KIDDING AGAIN.
*kay what was a cruel joke*

not but seriously, if i don't find it...i will go into depression.
no lie.
stupid morning fights leaves you all confused which makes you loose things.

haha i texed eleisha today sine i missed talking to her
i think shes creeped out though ]
hence the ".....hey?"
dry in my eye.

anyways speaking of eye, i was SUPPOSE to start of next sem with contacts
AND MY CONTACTS ARE READY AND EVERYTHING
but i cant freaking try them on, let alone wear them for a whole day with my eye like this.
my life is always filled with perfect timings.
like the time i lost my business binder RIGHT before the exam
like the time i lose my freaking sell phone, found it, was happy, then realized i lost my ipod

perfect timing my ass.

lost my timetable...unless in my locker....
have no idea what rooms/portables my classes are in.
ain't life grand ?

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party