<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
fences

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 11:47:00 PM


i've been watching alot of youtube videos since i got back from pho and most of them were covers people did to paramore songs.
i want to take up guitar agian !!!
ugghhh i use to go to Walters for lessons but then i quit cause i could not get my lazy ass off my bed in the morning.
seeing all these teens EXTREMELY good at playing the acoustic guitar, makes me want to go into again.
i mean i didn't by a 300 dollar guitar for nothing, and all its doing is sitting in my room collecting dust.
so im going to promise myself that after exams & CATS and mainly just sem. 1 in general is OVER
i shall start teaching myself guitar agian.
i just need a tuner first >.>

in school news, I TOTALLY LOST TRACK OF THE DATES AND FORGOT THAT AR IS DUE ON THE 15 WHICH IS TECHNICALLY TOMORROW AND BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY READING A VERRRRYYY INTERESING BOOK FROM CHAPTERS I DON'T HAVE 25 POINTS YET !!!!
i have some, BUT NOT 25
AND I REALLY WANT THAT 7% BECAUSE IT WOULD HELP ME SO MUCH !
BUT THEN THAT WOULD MEAN I HAVE TO PULL AN ALL NIGHtER READING MY BOOK AND I DON'T WANT TO CAUSE LIKE
UHM I LIKE MY SLEEP ?! THANKS !!
FML ! FUCK EVERY ONES LIFE HONESTLY.
I WANT TO GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
HIGH SCHOOL FREAKING STINKS AND ALL THE EXCITEMENT HAPPENS IN UNI.
so i really dont know what im going to do about this AR things mang.....
oh jeeze.
like the font in the books are pretty big, but not big enough for me to read TWO BOOKS *one of which is gossip girl" IN ONE DAY.

im hopeless in life.
absolutely and utterly hopeless.
like I KNOW i wont FAIL English without the 7 percent, but it can REALLY help my marrrrkkkkk
WHY ISN'T THERE A BOOK IVE ALREADY READ ON IT ?! HMMM
HMMMM?!?!!?
so im going to sleep and tomorrow i will search the library for a book that i have already read for me to take the AR test on.
EXCEPT TWILIGHT cause i tottaly forgot what happens.
wait...i might take the twilight AR test actually....maybe get a couple point off that
and a couple from a great and terrible beauty, even though i didn't finish it yet.
yeah, ill get a couple points here and there, so it can give me time to read just ONE book tomorrow.

omg AND EXAMS ARE INS EVEN FREAKING DAYS !!!
I NEED TO START STUDYING ONCE IM THROUGH WITH AR

i want my life back


wow ^ all that brain storming worked.
i love you blogspot.
and i know you love me....xoxo
gossip girl



GOSSIP GIRL OMFG IT MADE ME SO SAD !
chuck looked SO SAD.
and the thing his uncle did was SO MEAN
and the thing the adopted parents did was EVEN MEANER !!!
THE HUMAN RACE IS SO CRUEL

p.s
I keep hearing continous honking outside.
WTF IM TRYING TO SLEEP

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party