<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
new year equals fresh start

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 9:03:00 PM



so i decided to make a new blog because reading over the entries in my old one, reminded me of how i was such an annoying person -_-
so this will probably be my new permanent one, but i might make occasional post on my old on so my stalkers don't know i have left.

so House and Gossip Girl are the two tv shows that i absolutely LOVEEEE
they use to be at different times...
house-Tuesdays
gg-Thursdays and Mondays
BUT NOW SOME INSANE FUCKED UP GUY DECIDED TO SCREW ME OVER AND PUT HOUSE AND GOSSIP GIRL ON THE EXACT SAME FUCKING DAY
AT THE EXACT SAME MOTHER FUCKING TIME

and yes i know i can always watch gg on Thursdays BUT I DO NT WANT TO WAIT THAT LONGGGG
by the time Thursday comes, my Friends would have already ruined the episode for me.
noooowwww
there is one alternative.
i found this site that posts up new episodes the exact Day it comes out.
so i shall check there on Monday
if gg episode 215 is not up
somebodies gonna get a hurt real bad.

~peace

pea es
the blog is for V.I.P only
so if your reading this, you must mean something in my life.
& if you're reading this and I am not the one that linked you


GTFO !




blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party