<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
release my inner ni9

Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 9:33:00 PM


today was a..... okay day ?
the lunch monitors told me to take off my Barrett but i didn't listen, lol.
uhmmm i ate pizza?
and got a 22.5 on my AR -_-

now to you more interesting stuff.
i sat and i thought on countless nights about who my real friends are...
i finally have the answer.
2 people. thats it.
1 of which is my BEST friend and i can confine in her about anything.
and the 2nd you guys probably think you are 100% certain of who it is
but if you're thinking who im thinking, you're wrong :)
but honestly everything that has been happening this year, just proves my theory to be 100% correct
you guys ARE NOT friends with me because of ME

a whole lot of other people have C lunch next semester.
if it was before, i'd be thrilled to have the same lunch as everyone i hang out with, but its not "before" anymore
its "NOW"
and right NOW im not feeling it.
i keep complaing about how life at Joe's stinks because i have no real Friends
well then i should stop whining and actually solve the problem
to those of you who dont know the situation that's going on, it might sound mean to say i dont want to have anything to do with the "Asian crew" * with exceptions to a few people*
anymore and right now i dont even care if they see this.
like i MIGHT change my mind later on, but for now it doesn't seem that way
if anyone asks, I'm not explaining so don't bother.
i think only Debbie knows..

anyways, hell week is about to begin.
next week =
EXAMS FOR FUCKS SAKES
DRAMA CAT PRESENTATION
STUPID ENGLISH PUPPET THING

and i believe that's it.
after next week, i can breath again.
so starting tomorrow im going to be going to the library to study my brains out for all my subjects...but gym and drama i guess.

let the flames begin.


p.s you probablly dont notice, but lately, everyime i say soemthing you always ignore me.
if you're talking to someone and i go "omg yeah mee too and---*gets cut off"
like honestly, frig.
i just want talk anymore until spoken to.

pp.s uhm so a while ago i traded my board with marlons because i didnt notice how bad of a condition it was in until i actually used it
so i asked marlon for mine back and he refused
that little bitch.
AND THEN AARON AND GOD KNWOS WHO ELSE DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO BREAK THE ONE I RECEIVED FROM MARLON.
SO BASICALLY I PAYED ARTEMIO MONEY FOR LIKE...THIN AIR, CAUSE NOW WHAT DO I GOT ?
NOTHIN.
THATS WHAT.also M still has my halo.
frigg
never trust a niner.....
kiddng.
or am i ?


my hand hurts from typing too much,
im going to go read Girls Fall down.
i have to start reading crhysalids on the weekend.
then when exam week is done ill finish up GFD
and move on to Paper Towns.

oh and stop makking me feel so dumb all the time -_-

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party