<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
nothing and nowhere

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 11:32:00 PM


i promised myself i would do my homework today.
i CAN NOT afford to fail the test on Friday
i think i'll cry if i do.
like, alot.
but im stuck on one freaking question and being the stubborn shit i am, i cant move on and do other questions, without figuring out how to do the one im stuck on.
uggggh
im going to feel horrible after im done this entry, shut down my computer, pack my bag and go to sleep , without finishing my review.
probably have nightmares about graphing.
and the teacher isn't making it any easier.
she's so un motivational.
BLAH
KAY
so im going to sleep
and tomorrow in math ill ask the teacher how to do the question
then ill work on my review in class so if i have anymore questions i can ask her instead of going home and ripping my hairs out because i cant figure it out.
im also going to ask Debbie tomorrow Mormon, if i can call her about math sometimes.
i need all the help i can get right now.

p.s
i miss my macbook.
like i really do.
PC's are SHIT compared the macs
I HATE USING VISTA AND OR XP
THEY CAN SUCK MY DICK
I WANT MY MACCCC :*(
AND I WANT MY IPOD !!!!!!
*im getting another one by the end of this month, because by then ill have enough saved up*
BUT STILL i've gone too long w/o musiq

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party