<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
random

Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 6:59:00 PM


tell me why it's fucking snowing ?!
i use to love winter but right now i just want it to GO AWAY.

whole day i stayed home.
cleaned the kitchen cause it was the messiest grossest most putried thing of life.
then i tried to finish girls fall down and FAILD epicly.
i have like 2 chapters left but im too lazy to read it.
took a bunch of random B&W pictures around the house and of myslef.
made a video of me singing the PJ & Otter theme that i would have uploaded on blogspot
but that would be... embarrassing ?

i think melissas mad at me and im too scared to ask for our book back
so me and Debbie are going to chapters or whatever tomorrow to buy another one.
we must fill up every stikin page by the end of the semester.

anyways
i dont think im going to be quite ..myself for a while.
today i started screaming randomly atleast 4 time because i got angry because of something...
its either because im pmsing or because im so fed up about everything thats going on in my life, and everyone's life around mine.
my relationship with many has end, or will end because we dont talk anymore.
for some, i don't really give shit
for others i feel like to delete them of everything so i dont need to see them interact with everyone in the world but me.

i tried on some stuff in my closet today and took pictures pretending i'd out them on lookbook.
obviously i will not, but i have to admit they are pretty okay.

havent worn my contacts in over a week because im too lazy to put them in in the morning..
until i get those glasses i want, i dont think im going to wear contacts for a while.

i want a gym membership.
according to my BMI im overweight -_-
wwwoooowweerzzz.
unless i put my height in wrong.
cause i dunno my exact height.

im bored out of my mind and im reading random peoples blogs.
thats what i result to when no one bothers to update for 983408643860308 days.

i want spring/summer
even though i know my summer vacay will be boring just like last.
last Summer I didn't hang out with friends at all cause they're always busy.
that pissed me off.
i went to wonderland a couple times though, and overcame my fear of the behemoth.
when i went on it with Liz and Fatima, as soon as i sat down i started crying
but when it was over i was laughing.

last summer
i went on bike rides alone because no one would go with me
got lost atleast twice
and one time i windup up at no frills,blockbuster,basken robins area

i miss my ipod alot.
like ALOT.
i dont listen to music anymore because my mac is sorta dead and it crashed so all my songs are gone.

i hate, and always will hate pc's

i hate when people say
"eww what is that" to your lunch.
like fuck off

im done.

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party