<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep

Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 12:20:00 PM


i have to admit,material things DO make me happy.
i don't care how bad that sounds because im not the only one.
having my macbook stop working for LIFE pisses the hell out of me.
there is so much a macbook is capable of doing, that a pc can not even dream of.
right now the corpse of m mac is laying in my closet...i dont know what ill do with.
maybe make a youchoob video of me dissing apple and smashing the hell out of it, like some guy did and he got a new macbook for free.

speaking of material things, clothes and electronics make me happy. i mean so does family, but right now no one in this house has enough time to make each other happy so...
i means the fact that my dad travels ALOT and sometimes for a month+ and i don't even miss him when he's gone....

so i handed out m resume like a week ago and no calls/emails back.
im really upset cause i actually put alot of effort into this resume and i actually put in "work experience" because that's what they look for.
nothing.
i want a job so badly... and not even just to get the blackberry.
i want one because it means i get ca$h flow so i can purchase the things i want.
my wardrobe consists of 7 outfits, which is nothing.
my mom said i should sell My DSLR for drug blackberry money but i don't want to cause i know even with the BBB in m hands ill regret selling my nikon.
frig.
like i know i will eventually get a job, BUT WHEN MAN?!
I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW AND YESTERDAY I WENT TO BASKIN ROBINS ON MAVIS, AND SAW MARLON WORKING
THEN LAWBLAWS AND SAW TURNER(at least i think it was him) AND THEN MCDONALDS AND SO AMANDA
and it just kept reminding me that i don't have a job yet.

whatever, ill just go eat my ramen and kill nnamdi if he ate it already.

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party