<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep

Friday, May 1, 2009 at 10:34:00 PM


im watching a walk to remember on muchmusic...and i kind of want wouldnt mind if i had a boyfriend ?
i mean, i see the couples around school and i just think they are so cute (SOME of them. i hate the ones that are dating just for the sake of dating) and like, i wonder to myself that i probably wont have a boyfriend during highschool. i've met practically all the guys in grade 10 and i dont see myself with any of them. dont get me wrong, some of them are nice, but there are certain things i look for in a guy and none of them have it... i wont say what they are though :P
i think onl 1 or 2 guys asked me out before and i dont even cound them because they just asked me cause they thought i would say yes. they thought i was THAT desperate. well im not. not even close. i need to actually know you before you ask me. i need to have spent time with you and you need to have made me laugh so hard i peed my pants.....kay not literally, but you know i mean, THEN you can ask me out.
i mean i am 100% people think im not capable of getting a bf.
hence the reason when i chnaged my relationship status on fb so "in a relationship" by accident, evenyone was soooo surprised.
like people you know NOTHING about me. the only person that probably knows 99 percent about me, besides my family, is debbie. thats it.
so dont think im incapable of being in a relationship, because the way i act aroiund others, compared to the way i act around my close freinds, is very different.
i have liked....3 guys between elementary and highschool, not counting grade 1 2 3...ya know, the tiny grades.
only one i have liked for a pretty long time but eventually, though slowly, got over.
i was infatuated with one or two and one of them i think is a real jerk.
i hate him in fact.
race is NO issue when it comes to dating, it just shouldnt be. but clearl you think the coliur of someones skin matters, so eff off.

anyways, this was just some rant that i was enspired to do after watching a walk to rememeber.
i just want somone who is always there for me. i mean i alreayd do, but a bf is different. i can call him on his cell at like 2am just to talk.
maybe even make plans to go somewhere, so last minute it was literally last minute, and he wouldnt get mad. there's more reasons, but i rather keep them to myself. . .
anywho, im changing my URL to by blog soontimes...so if you want the new link, ask me for it.
i just think there are too many people reading them.
i mean c'mon, 20 hits RIGHT after i got the hit counter...kinda creepy.
plus im starting to right mor personal things in this thing... so i only one certain people reading it.

well, thats all folks.
p.s
"twas a dream"and im not editing this so dont mind my grammer mistakes and spelling errors


PP.S there is alot of people who are just friends with me because they can mooch of me...so i dont think ill be giving anyone money anymore.

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party