<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 12:14:00 AM


today i ....
  • cleaned my room almost completely. ( i still need to vacuum tomorrow)
  • let my hamster run free for 1hour and a half because i felt bad for keeping her in the cage her whole life.
  • watched the season premiere of jon&kate plus 8 and saw kate cry because apperently jon is cheating on her with some next chick...
  • watched "cake boss" and saw a fire truck entirely made of edible stuff
  • studied for my math quiz
  • and studied 1/2 for my history quiz(ill study more at lunch)
  • went to walmart with debbie to buy my favorite snack which i have not had in while..wont say what it is though xD SOOO GOODD MMMM. im so fat -_-
  • argued witht the rents about my math and histry mark
things i want/have to do this summer...
  • get that job at YMCA
  • get my community hours by volunteering at ysabels church..camp...thing : )
  • SWIMMMINGGG !!!! @ Ellie's pool
  • my birthday party which is either going to be a dinner party with close Friends, or a pool party with friends in general that i still talk to, have classes with, etc\
  • workout :(
  • MATH TUTOR!!! i need to do better in math come grade 11 or my dad will kill me
  • rollerblading
  • biking
  • teacher her how to ride a bike so we can all go biking
  • wonderland with Ashely, Mimi and other holynamers i miss
  • wonderland with other Friends
  • watch _________ celebrate her birthday without me :**( jeeze, i dont understand why you're doing all this in the first place. you have no idea how upset it makes me
  • but wwwhhhhatteverrr
  • get my dream phone, whatever that may be
  • get G1 certified
i think thats all.

alot of things are bothering me right now and im trying to not think about those things, but its soo hard cause the problems are always in front of my face.
:(

anyways, time for bed.

p.s
getting my webcam friday :)
i can finally re-start daily boothing

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party