<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6947073886938087293\x26blogName\x3di+can+not+do+the+smurf\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://flowersb4boyz.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7482515581744082763', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
you're so hypnotizing, you've got me laughing while i sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep
catch me

Friday, July 31, 2009 at 4:12:00 PM


today:
went to American Apparels Queen St. location for an interview.
dont even want to talk about.

went to square one to make my dress shorter *slutty, i know, but its like...really long*
im wearing it to my birthday dinner.
its nothing fancy...at ALL actually
its floral printed, and i guarantee you that other girls will be dressed up more than me,
which is kinda sad seeing as IM the birthday girl :( but i cant do anything about it because the other dresses i own are way to fancy smanshy so yeah.

anywho, lilys having her sweet 16 and Migas so that should be good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I fall too fast
Kiss me quick
But make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me
When you say good bye

Keep it sweet
Keep it slow
Let the future pass
And don't let go
But tonight I could fall too soon under this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

See this heart
Won't settle down
Like a child running scared from a clown
I'm terrified of what you'll do
My stomach screams just when I look at you
Run far away
So I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me
I can't set my hopes too high
Cause every hello ends with a goodbye


-DL

blah


harro
"if a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. no exceptions" i like Asian dramas, romance, comedy, carmel frapps, cardigans, long necklaces, twitter, the search bar on twitter, lime green, purikura, food, winter, big cities, animals, behemoth, jake et amir, dean fujioka etc

basement party